Sunday, October 27, 2013

We are Hiring

No comments

It is the first time when I realized that I need someone who can help me to manage my blog , I need the guy who is good in communication skill. Actually the guy who can do the marketing for my blog. If you don't have any experience in marketing, Do don't be worry about that I will teach you.


Contact me as soon as possible.


  • Good Communication skill   
  • Knowledge of computer (how to operate )
  • Who is good writing in english language 
  • Student will be preferred
  • Daily 1 or 2 hours
Contact Me 
Mail Me at    : sarfaraj.lpu@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Entries RSS Comments RSS

Sample Text

Pages


Copyright © Lovely Codes
Powered by Blogger
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Design by N.Design Studio
Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com